Toysinbox Virtual Book Hour
Want to buy our 3D printing book kits but worried about may needing extra help while finishing the book kit? No worries. Join our monthy book hour to ask questions about the projects included in the book kits. Sometimes, Toysinbox associate will lead the visitors to do a project in the book kits. All you need is our book kit, a mouse, a computer and internet access.
Our virtual programs are fun, interactive, and eye-opening. Also, you will receive 3D prints of your designs in mail. Show your 3D prints to your friends and remote family members. The fun stays long after you finish our class.
Toysinbox 3D Printing is located near Wellesley Free Public Library. We have been offering 3D printing & 3D modeling fun activities to K-12 students in schools, libraries, conferences across the nation, and in our store since 2015. Tens of thousands people have enjoyed our fun activities. What are you waiting for?
Zoom meet monthly, Sat,1:30-2:30
Available sessions for 2020: Sep 19, Oct 17, Nov 21, Dec 19
* * Free for book kit buyers* *
* * Office hour in virtual form. * *
* * We answer your questions related to the projects in the book kits * *
* * We lead to do a project included in the book kits * *
* * Each session is about 1 hour * *
* * Advanced registration is required for getting zoom meeting link * *
* * Students need mouse, computer and internet access to participate.* *
1. Advance registration is required. Please register ALL members of your party.
2. For every two children registered, one adult must be present.
3. Act as if you are in a classroom - sit upright, pay attention, follow directions, and take turns speaking.
4. Be prepared - set up and be ready BEFORE joining the Zoom class - make sure your video and audio are working.
5. Toys, video games, cellphones, and pets are NOT allowed.
6. Wear appropriate clothing - we can all see you (or turn your video off)!
7. Choose an appropriate space at home to participate - no distractions and background noise (we can see and hear everything going on behind you...or turn your video off).
8. Turn your microphone ON when you are given permission and “called on” to speak - turn it OFF again when you’re finished.
9. When you have a question, type in the chat and wait for us to call on you.
10. Do not share your screen unless told by the instructor.
11. Stay focused - don’t introduce irrelevant distractions.
12. Participate - try to stay the entire time.
13. Please arrive 5 minutes before the class starts.
14. If your schedule changes, or you or anyone in your party can no longer attend, please email email@example.com
Advance registration is required. Select your time.
and let us know the time and program you want to register,
we will send you a paypal invoice and you can pay online.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and for registration.