3D Printing Virtual Classes/Camps
❄ For February vacation week 2022, we're offering kids 5+ with a virtual Zoom 3D Printing Exploration Program. Our virtual programs are fun, interactive, and eye-opening. Also, you will receive 3D print of your design in mail. Show your 3D print to your friends and remote family members. The fun stays long after you finish our class. BTW, our interactive online teaching program won a remote learning prize summer 2020. Click here for our fabulous contest entry
❄ Toysinbox 3D Printing is located in Wellesley MA. We have been offering in-person 3D printing & 3D modeling fun activities to K-12 students in schools, libraries, conferences across the nation and in our store since 2015, and teaching virtually for schools, libraries and personal bookings since summer 2020. Tens of thousands people have enjoyed our fun activities. What are you waiting for?
Available on Feb 22, 2022 (10am-11:00am) and Feb 25th (10am-11:00pm) (K-10)
* * Toysinbox associates will first briefly introduce you to 3D printing. * *
* * Then, they will guide you to create a 3D model of your name keychain. * *
* * Once students finish designing their name keychains, we will start to 3D print them in two colors. * *
* * One color for the letters and a different color for the base. * *
* * We will live stream the 3D printing process for our students to watch, and MORE... * *
* * Your keychain will be shipped to you via USPS after the workshop. * *
* * Each workshop is about 1 long and is great for ages 5 and up. * *
* * $25/person, keychain shipping, handling charges, and one metal ring all included. * *
1. Advance registration is required. Please register ALL members of your party.
2. For every two children registered, one adult must be present.
3. Act as if you are in a classroom - sit upright, pay attention, follow directions, and take turns speaking.
4. Be prepared - set up and be ready BEFORE joining the Zoom class - make sure your video and audio are working.
5. Toys, video games, cellphones, and pets are NOT allowed.
6. Wear appropriate clothing - we can all see you (or turn your video off)!
7. Choose an appropriate space at home to participate - no distractions and background noise (we can see and hear everything going on behind you...or turn your video off).
8. Turn your microphone ON when you are given permission and “called on” to speak - turn it OFF again when you’re finished.
9. When you have a question, type in the chat and wait for us to call on you.
10. Do not share your screen unless told by the instructor.
11. Stay focused - don’t introduce irrelevant distractions.
12. Participate - try to stay the entire time.
13. Please arrive 5 minutes before the class starts.
14. If your schedule changes, or you or anyone in your party can no longer attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Zoom camps offerings are seasonal. If the spots have all been filled, please request one and we might open new sessions.
Advance registration is required. Select your time.
and let us know the time and program you want to register,
we will send you a paypal invoice and you can pay online.
Please contact email@example.com with questions and for registration.